The Araba Fenice Hotel and the Bella Iseo Restaurant are open from March till October. Located near to main Lombardan, Emilian, and Venetian cities and only a few kilometers from a number of major airports, highways and train stations in the area, it is an ideal place to come for either business or pleasure.Adding to this the beauty of its surroundings and the mild climate, the Araba Fenice Hotel is also an ideal tourist destination in autumn and winter.
The hotel is made up pf three adjacent units which offer a total of 42 rooms divided as follows:
- Hotel Araba Fenice ****33 rooms situated over two floors and reached via lifts, of which:
- 1 Floating Suite Spa with lake view and private Spa (with sauna, double miniwhirpool, shower with chromotherapy);
- 2 Pool Junior Suites with lake view and double miniwhirpool in the room;
- 2 Lake Junior Suites with lake view (up to 4 persons with two separate rooms and one bathroom in common with miniwhirpool);
- 8 Deluxe rooms with lake view;
- 5 Superior rooms with lake view and balcony;
- 4 Comfort rooms with lake view and whirpool in the bathroom;
- 11 Classic rooms (of which 2 are structured for any guests with disabilities).
- Dependance “Isola Loreto”
6 rooms over two floors, of which:
- 4 Classic double rooms;
- 2 Family Rooms – Double room (with an adjoining room capable of sleeping up to 4 people).
- Dependance “Isola San Paolo”
3 rooms on the upper floor, of which:
- 2 Classic double rooms;
- 1 Family Room – Double room (with an adjoining room capable of sleeping up to 4 people).
THE AMERICAN BAR
The American bar is an additional service offered to guests that before sitting at the Bella Iseo Restaurant, can enjoy a sip of cool sparkling Franciacorta wine accompanied by canapés and live music.
American Bar with terrace and Room Service from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm;
An external pool over the lake with sun-bathing areas complete with sun loungers is available for guests, allowing you to relax in complete tranquility and admiring the panoramic views over the lake and the surrounding mountain ranges.
Happy Hour is an additional service offered to guests either on the terrace or by the pool in the summer months.